WHO WE ARE
The team at Shaw Performance are a leading provider of automotive services to a wide range of customers. Specialising in aftermarket upgrades to both petrol and diesel vehicles, we have the knowledge, experience, resources and equipment to do pretty much anything automotive!
We pride ourselves on conducting business with a level of professionalism and honesty that is not always seen in this industry. Operating with integrity is truly at the heart of everything we do and is why we have such a high level of returning customers!
In addition to a state of the art workshop that would leave many mainland shops envious, we also have a retail store packed full of 4x4 accessories, performance hardware, racewear, parts and much more - visit our online store to see what we have!
WHAT WE DO
From log book servicing right through to full on race builds... we have you covered. We have invested heavily in our business so that we can bring a true "One Stop Shop" to our growing list of customers.
- General & log book servicing (we are fully accredited, meaning you can retain your manufacturers warranty)
- All mechanical - Brakes, clutches, suspension, exhausts, engines etc...
- Tyres & wheels
- Specialising in aftermarket performance upgrades to petrol and diesel vehicles
- AWD Dyno tuning
- Tasmanian AIS - Approved inspection station for vehicle registration
- TACC accredited repairer
- Performance custom diesel tuning & remapping
- Retail store packed full of brand name products that you wont find elsewhere
To employ, build relationships and do business with likeminded people who have a vested interest in maintaining and building vehicles to a high standard. We value HONESTY, INTEGRITY & RELATIONSHIPS above all else!
Established in 2009, we sought to build a brand that would be at the top of the game in the state of Tasmania for aftermarket automotive modifications. Originally started by Nicholas Shaw, who has a keen passion for all things automotive, a unique ability in diagnosing faults and a comprehensive understanding of the electronics in modern day vehicles. This soon saw Nick building and tuning competitive competition vehicles, custom fabrication, all mechanical and a whole lot more... a true one stop shop was born.